Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ice Cream and weightloss?

So, yesterday I was contacted from an associate of a professional partner of mine. They would like help promoting their product through women and mom blogs. The product is a mix that you mix with crushed ice and freeze. It is ice cream for weight loss. Seriously. Who wants to stop feeling guilty for eating ice cream.
I never thought this day would come? Ice cream, 150 calories, high in fiber and protein. I am going to be receiving the samples in the next week. I will let you know how my taste test goes.


I have a feeling in the future, they will want blogger's to review and use as an affiliate marketer. If you think you might want to be an affiliate or review this product, I will forward your information along. You can contact me at momsnmemos@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment