Monday, January 10, 2011

Entrance back into society!

Well, so here it is. I have left the "social" word for over a year now....unplugged ( so to speak ). And now I am back. I will try to share my experiences, failures mostly, and my triumphs. I am what I would call a single married woman. My husband works out of town 5 1/2 days out of each week. Though I adore him, it absolutely sucks.

I am a working mother of three.
I lack all crafting skills.
Have no desire to take pictures.
Enjoy business and politics.
I do appreciate those mothers that have these talents, I however do not. And am learning to accept my domestic failures.

Looking for those that can relate, can't relate, and possibly bake.
Where and what do working mothers in rural areas do?
I am friends with mostly men. but have a few girlfriends that accept me for all that I am.

Looking forward to meeting and talking with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment